Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Vanza Community of South London will be held on the 11th September 2022 starting at 11am.
The location of this year’s AGM will be: Challenge House Business Centre, 616 Mitcham Road, CR0 3AA
Agenda for the VCSL 2022 AGM:
- Welcome address by the Chairperson
- Minutes of the last AGM.
- To consider and adopt the accounts for the year ended 31st December 2021
- To receive the Trustees Report
- To receive the Secretary’s Report
- Vote of thanks to the outgoing committee by the outgoing Chairman
- To elect Office Bearers and members of the Executive Committee for the year 2022 – 2023
- To re-appoint Independent Accounts Examiner
- Address by the incoming Chairperson
- Any other business with the permission of the Chair
For those members who would like to join the committee please complete the Nomination Form and sent to VCSL, 102 Dalmeny Ave, Norbury, London, SW16 4RP or email email@example.com.
It is kindly requested that anybody wishing to raise a particular matter must give a notice in writing to the Chairperson not less than 14 days before the meeting. This shall ensure that sufficient consideration of the matter may be received at the meeting.