Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Vanza Community of South London will be held at:
The AGM will begin at 8.30pm. Light refreshments will be provided.
The agenda for the AGM will be as follows:
- Welcome address by the Chairperson
- Minutes of the last AGM.
- To consider and adopt the accounts for the year end
- To receive the Trustees Report
- To receive the Secretary’s Report
- Vote of thanks to the outgoing committee by the outgoing Chairman
- To elect Office Bearers and members of the Executive Committee for the year 2021/2022
- To re-appoint Independent Accounts Examiner
- Address by the incoming Chairperson
- Any other business with the permission of the Chair
For those members who would like to join the committee please complete the nomination form which can be downloaded below:
It is kindly requested that anybody wishing to raise a particular matter must give a notice in writing to the Chairperson not less than 14 days before the meeting. This shall ensure that sufficient consideration of the matter may be received at the meeting.
Adjourned AGM: Notice is hereby given that should the AGM be adjourned due to lack of quorum, the adjourned AGM will take place half an hour after the said adjournment.
With warmest regards,